We believe that informed patients make the best decisions for themselves. At the Marshall Clinic, we offer a pre-exam meeting to every new patient: you’re welcome to discuss your concerns, objectives and questions with your new Vancouver dentist. Our History Throughout decades, the Marshall family has demonstrated a common trait: their motivation to care for people. Providing quality, patient-focused treatment is a family attribute – it’s continued through 88 years!
- Veneer: A thin restoration made out of porcelain. Veneers are like a new layer of enamel for your teeth. They can be used to change the shape and colour of a tooth and make it stronger.
- Inlay: A replacement of a filling using a definitive material like gold or ceramic/porcelain. Inlays are very durable and can last a lifetime.
- Onlay: A partial crown that is used to structurally reinforce a tooth when it’s been weakened.
- Crown: Used to fully cover a tooth that has been weakened.
- Dental Implants: Titanium implants that are placed into bone. They are used to replace missing teeth or secure removable prosthetics.
- Oxyfresh: Toothpaste free of SLS (sodium laurel sulfate) with low abrasiveness. We recommend this for patients seeking toothpaste that is SLS-free.
- CariFree: An oral management system designed to help prevent cavities and decay rates.
- Invisalign: An alternative to metal braces, Invisalign braces are clear, custom-made aligner trays which gradually shift the placement of your teeth.
- X-rays: Dental radiographs used to find hidden dental structures, malignant or benign masses, bone loss, and cavities.
- Intraoral Photographs: Photographic techniques used in dentistry, within the mouth.
- Study Models: Plaster model of teeth and adjoining tissues, mounted on jaw simulators.