Careers At The Marshall Clinic
Throughout decades, the Marshall family has demonstrated a common trait: their motivation to care for people. Providing quality, patient-focused treatment is a family attribute – it’s continued through 93 years!
Who is The Marshall Clinic:
Providing quality, patient-focused treatment has been a family attribute since 1925. Patient-centred care is the core of our dental clinic. We believe that good healthcare is a partnership between the practitioner and the patient. Our team believes in investing the time to get to know patients because the Marshall Clinic is built on relationships.
Who you are:
Are you super passionate about helping others? We are looking for someone who loves working as part of a fantastic team, has strong communication skills and has the best interests of our patients at heart.
What you bring:
- Qualified Certified Dental Assistant – New Grads Welcome!
- Experience is an asset but not mandatory. We will train the right applicant.
- Friendly and professional demeanour and strong communication skills.
- Interest in being an integral part of the success and future of the practice.
- No weekends
- Close to transit , parking available
- State of the art technology ( Cerec, CBCT)
- Great Patients
- Friendly, warm and amazing team
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent