Jill lived in Montreal for the majority of her life, and went through two career changes before realizing that dental hygiene was the career path for her. She attended John Abbott College in Montreal where she graduated with a diploma in dental hygiene. She started her dental hygiene career working for Dr. Bruce Marshall a few months after her arrival in Vancouver, 1998.
Working in this dental practice for the last 14 years (and counting!), she enjoys working with our patients to help them to achieve their goals for optimum oral health and well-being. She also enjoys getting to know many of the patients and has formed some wonderful relationships and friendships with them, as they have with her. She enjoys taking care of people.
- Loves spending time with family and friends
- Goes snowshoeing at Callaghan Valley and skis at Whistler often
- Spends time down at the beach on her paddleboard in summer
- Enjoys good food and wine
- Seeks out new, interesting places to visit